With the combination of natural beauty and cultural richness, Langtang is one the nearest and one easiest trekking destination from Kathmandu. This region is close to Tibet, China and surrounded by peaks like LangtangLirung, DorjeLakpa, etc.Langtang National Park is the first national park of Nepal.
Every year, during trekking season, many tourists opt to trek in this region to explore the natural beauty as well as to enjoy the culture and lifestyle of local Tamang habitat. Wildlife here includes red panda, monkeys, different birds, etc. and also different flora and fauna in different altitudes.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m).Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive to SyabruBesi (1,462m) - 8 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Trek to Lama Hotel (2,500m) - 5 hrs.Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 05 - Trek to the Langtang village (3,307m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 06 - Trek to KyanjinGompa (3,798m ) - 4 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 07 - KyanjinGompa exploration day. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 08 - Trek back to Lama Hotel (2,500m) - 5.5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 09 - Trek to SyabruBensi (1, 462m) - 5 hrs.Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 10 - Drive back to Kathmandu - 8 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 11 - Leisure day and farewell dinner in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 12 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.